Ask a Question
Wooden Natural 6" Shoe Brush Dauber and Polish Applicator
Regular price $5.95
The Wooden Natural 6" Shoe Brush Dauber and Polish Applicator is well-made and does a nice job of helping to drive polish into the leather of a shoe. After repeated uses, it does not leave brush marks. The brush is easy to clean. This product compared to other polish brushes has the longer handle so it keeps your fingers clean. It looks exactly like it's pictured. It has a nice hole in the bottom to allow it to be hung on a hook. The bristles are soft but firm.
Design: -European product -Great for cleaning or applying polish -Sturdy and durable -Lightweight and compact
- Wood handle, Nylon Bristle
- Imported European product
- Can be used for cleaning as well as applying polish
- Sturdy and Durable, Lightweight and Compact
- Simple and solid design
- Stiff bristles help drive polish into the leather of a shoe
How to use:
- Clean the shoe before applying the polish.
- Dip the brush in polish or apply polish first on the shoe and then use the brush.
- Use circular motion to spread polish.
- Once the polish dries a bit, use cloth to shine.
- Enjoy well-polished shoes.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.